Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

...

i reley dont wan to say this, but i have to now.
this game is so esey. i mean, all you do is hit the spacebar. thats it! how is this an RPG anyway? you cant contrail anything but what it says on the screen! what if i didnt want to buy the potion? what apout quests? all you can upgrade is stranth? there is no way you can lose to the boss at the end! this game is crap! its not even an RPG at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be an RPG if you can do quests and stuff? all you do is press one butten the entier time! explain to me! the athore coments al totol lies! is it supposed to be stick dudes? i dont even know how this damn game got the daily 3rd prize, or a rating of 4.26!
pepole think this review is worthles.
go ahead! say it! i dont care! im just trying to make a point here!
blam this piece of crap!!!!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 10 is beacuase the voices where pretty good. but thats it!"

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Holy Crap

The two best Newgrounders... at once.

I came, I saw, I came again.

The Kirby Collab The Kirby Collab

Pretty good

Room for improvement of course, but there always is.

My only complaint is the lack of a Pause button! D:

FlashfireEX responds:

If I put in a pause button it would wreck timed movieclips. That's the only reason I didn't put one in. Thanks!

Pac Trip Pac Trip

@imigatzi

Try using a real OS, like, say, Not Crappy Windows? Or try turning OFF sticky keys?

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Excelent

Excelent game, and I love the Resend Medal Feature :D

Only thing is I cannot get the Sword Master Medal to work, I have tried Switching to all the swords and have tried switching then using Unleash with all the swords, but still nothing :(

matt-likes-swords responds:

Ya gotta switch back to the first one, sorry.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Icarus badge Broken?

I keep getting burned but no Icarus badge :(

Star Fox 2A03: Control Select Star Fox 2A03: Control Select

Dude That rocks

Starfox in 8bit? Yes sir!